Your cart

Your cart is empty



My husband and I always knew we wanted to start a family as soon as possible, but we never expected to be 1 in 4. Miscarriage is one of those things that you see happen to other people, but you never think it will happen to you. After two miscarriages, my world began to go dark. So many questions flooded my mind about why my body wasn't good enough to grow and nurture my babies. It truly cut deep. 

On Christmas Eve (2019), I took a positive pregnancy test and I didn't know how to respond. Do I get to be excited? Do I worry about losing another? So, we prayed and took it day by day. Honestly, I worried about EVERYTHING. Will a bath hurt my baby? What about lunchmeat? Is that okay? I took all these precautions to make sure I didn't do anything that could hurt our baby. Due to the previous losses, we took blood tests every week to monitor my hormone levels. When it was finally time for our ultrasound, we heard our little miracle's heartbeat. After that appointment, our doctor told us our miscarriage rate just dropped to a 3% chance. Our little miracle had a 97% chance. So we cried. We cried A LOT of happy tears.

On August 26th, our perfect miracle entered the world and changed it forever. In an instant, we became a family of three. Our world instantly started revolving around this perfect little girl named Kaysen Rowe.

Kaysen is named after her great-grandma Marilyn Rowe-Mills who lost her battle with cancer when my mom was 13 years old. I full heartedly believe Kaysen was handpicked by her great grandma in heaven. I have such peace knowing that our 2 angel babies are getting looked after by her as well.

The Rowe Boutique is something I have always dreamed of starting & it wasn't until our baby girl entered the world that I ever had the courage to follow this dream. 

With love,


 Photo by Makala Towner Photography

Next post